March 26, 2016

I Challenge You!

Be Challenged!

Log into the free Super Tracker app to invite friends, family, & co-workers to a ready-made nutrition & activity challenge. Or, create your own!

Research consistently shows that healthy food choices & regular physical activity can help reduce your risk of or improve many chronic health issues.

It doesn't have to be tough... For example, March's challenge has been "My Plate, My Win":  For 2 days, eat 2 foods from each My Plate food group _&_ do 2 physical activities. Super Tracker also has great tools & practical advice from nutritionists.

Or, do you want to showcase what foods make NC great? Read about "My Plate, My State". Note: 
Entries are due 4/4.

Check out the many wonderful tipsheets & resources available at Choose My Plate. Its Super Tracker website even offers a curriculum for high school students & a worksite wellness kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for following our blog. Relevant & appropriate comments or questions will be posted after being reviewed.